This article was written by Jenny Sugar and repurposed with permission from POPSUGAR Fitness.
Losing weight is a journey composed of a million healthy choices we make each day. So keep these 100 tips in mind to continue on that healthy path, little by little.
- Mix up your routine to avoid weight-loss plateaus.
- Muscle mass burns more calories, so include three 20-minute strength-training sessions each week.
- Go for kettlebell workouts—the average person burns 400 calories in 20 minutes.
- Add sprinting intervals to your workout to target belly fat.
- Add an extra five minutes to your cardio routine.
- Choose faster-paced styles of yoga such as Ashtanga or Vinyasa to burn more calories while also getting a good stretch.
- Keep weights in the living room so you can do some reps while watching TV.
- Do one of these 10-minute videos right now.